AKH

AKH
"Maintain"

Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Prays, Journals, and Brain Doodles." by AKH.


  •  1/17/2012
       I keep busy to fight away the fear,pain, nerves, guilt and suffering.
God I'm sorry.
I know what I'm afraid of and I feel guilty for it and for wanting to quit so badly...to close my eyes and just stop being here. My children need me and I feel completely useless. I'll keep on trying to live, to maintain. AKH
  • 2/1/2012                                          
       Thank you God for a new month, for giving me the strength to keep going. Thank you for sharing wisdom with me, and for understanding that I still have so much to learn. Thank you for your kindness that keeps me going.
        Forgive me for my doubt, my fear, and my self-centered attitude. I love you Father as I love my own and pray to treat everyone with sincere kindness. Give me strength and clear mind in times of trial. Protect my family all of them.
       Grant me the peace I seek and make your will clear so I may walk your chosen path. I will listen for signs, and be patient in my confusion. AKH. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment